Pistol Operations 2 [POPS-2]
NOTE: Be sure you have read the description for this class prior to registering - [POPS-2]
Start Date: 9/22/2018
End Date: 9/23/2018
Total Run Time: 16 Hours
Location: Morristown, MN
Prerequisite: Pistol Operations 1
(A complete address of the location and start times will be emailed to the student after completing the registration.)
Terms and Conditions:
All students that wish to train with Forever Armed, must meet the following criteria:
- You must have an Open Mind and a willingness to learn.
- You must have no felony convictions. misdemeanor domestic violence convictions, or active restraining orders that would preclude you from owning, possessing, or handling a firearm.
- You must be free of drugs and/or alcohol on training days.
- You must be 18 years of age or older or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You must complete all class prerequisites (located in the class description) prior to the Start Date, and registration prerequisites (located above on this page) prior to registering for this class.
- You must practice safe gun handling and follow all instructions from the instructor.
Violation of any of these terms and conditions may result in penalities up to and including your removal from the class with no refund.
- You must inform us of any health issues that may affect your training or safety.
Payment and Refund Policy:
A 50% deposit is required upon registration to be placed on the class roster. 30 days prior to the class Start Date, you will be invoiced via email to pay the remaining 50% within 7 days. If registration takes place prior to 30 days of the class Start Date, the full registration fee must be paid to register for the class.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to info (at) foreverarmed.com.
- If Forever Armed needs to cancel a class for any reason, all registered students will have their tuition payments refunded in full. Cancellations will be sent out via email.
- Student cancellations received 30 days or more prior to the class Start Date will receive a full refund of all tuition payments made, minus a 10% fee that covers our payment and administration processing costs.
DO NOT REGISTER FOR A CLASS IF YOU ARE NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU CAN ATTEND. You WILL lose your deposit if you cancel within 30 days of the class Start Date.
- Student cancellations received 1-29 days prior to the class Start Date will forfeit their 50% deposit. Any other tuition above and beyond the 50% deposit will either be fully refunded minus a 10% fee that covers our payment and administration processing costs, or the tuition can be held as credit toward another class of equal cost.
Register Now: Pistol Operations 2 [POPS-2] - 9/22/2018 - Morristown, MN
NOTE: By clicking on the Register button below, you acknowledge having read the entire class description for the class you are registering, and you agree to the Terms and Conditions and Payment and Refund Policy on this page.
(If the class Start Date is less than 30 days from now, Pay In Full will be the only option.)